Toilet Paper and the Earth!
Do you have some empty paper towel or toilet paper tubes lying around? I know you do! This weekend you can make them into something fun in honor of the good ol' Earth.
Not much is better than toilet paper or paper towels actually. But, you know, this post is for once the good stuff is all used up.
Oh, and since she just dedicated a book to me, I'll go ahead and dedicate this little TP roll round up to my sister. (She's possibly the only person on the planet who doesn't like Pinterest, so without me, she would remain unaware of the powerful potential of the empty paper tube.)
Ok, everyone. If you want to reuse and recycle this weekend, raid your trash and read on...
1. Make some abstract art! (From Crafty-Crafted)
2. Make characters, like these owls or this animal set, and act out your favorite story! (Natural Kids and Red Ted Art)
3. Start some seeds! (Garden Therapy)
4. Make a train or a snake! (Homeschool Creations and Play and Learn With Dana)
5. Make a cool gift box! (Crissy's Crafts)
6. Make a Toilet Paper Roll Book!!! -My personal favorite. How clever! (I Can Teach My Child)
7. My personal contribution to the list: Make a Word Roller! (Psst...are you following my Teachers Pay Teachers store yet? Followers are notified right away when I list new freebies and products or post special promotions.)
Happy (almost) Earth Day, everyone!
By the way, since I picked on my sister today, I should mention that her second YA novel hits stores May 1!! It's Revived, by Cat Patrick,
and it's an exciting read about a high school girl named Daisy and a drug that can bring people back to life! (And it's not at all related to toilet paper. Or Earth Day.)