- Go outside into the bright sun with a kid and a camera.
- Have your little buddy do whatever...Run, jump, squat down, play, etc.
- During the action, take pictures of your child's shadow.
- Print the photos, cut and stick into a book
- Create captions by asking the child to describe what "the shadow" is doing in each photo.
My two year old and I made this one with the help of Picnik, and it was really fast and easy. For an even quicker project, just write the responses with a Sharpie. Either way, it makes an adorable little keepsake, and a fun new personalized book for your home library.