First of all, I want to make these adorable monogrammed pencil sharpeners for my kids, teachers, and everyone else I know. Wouldn't they be a cute gift? Bundled with some brand new pencils, of course? Ah, I love freshly sharpened pencils! Check out the awesome original post/tutorial from Amberlee at Giver's Log.
I also like...
- Frecklebox folders, notebooks and lunchboxes
- Personalized water bottles from Sarah + Abraham
- Pencils and cases from Lilly's Kids (I had a set of these when I was about ten!)
- Design your own reusable sandwich bags from Snack Taxi
- Clothing Labels from Mabel's Labels for when I need to fish my son's brand new coat out of the lost and found. And these are handy for labeling school supplies.