Small Types is moving! Kind of. Technically Small Types will still be here with loads of goodies in the archives, but from now on I'll be spending my time over at Home Literacy Blueprint writing about simple ideas to build literacy-rich homes. So basically, it's still me writing about literacy, but in a newer, spruced up, better organized place in cyberspace. I hope you'll follow me!
At Home Literacy Blueprint you'll find...
I'm still unpacking but I'd love some company as I settle in!
- Quick conversation starters to inspire kids to discuss and reflect on reading and writing.
- Short activities to reinforce literacy learning at home, organized by skills and stages of literacy development so you can easily find ideas to try with your child.
- Fun resources to extend and enrich literacy knowledge.
- Ideas to help families incorporate literacy into everyday routines.
- Printable “blueprints” of each activity.
If you've signed up to receive occasional news and freebies from me, you should still be on the list. If not, you can sign up right here. You can also click here to receive my new blog posts via email, or get posts send to your favorite blog reader. I like Bloglovin' best!
I also have a new Facebook page. Speaking of Facebook, if you like to keep up with your favorite bloggers on Facebook, keep in mind that you are unlikely to actually see the posts unless you comment or "like" comments on the page every once in a while. (It seems that Facebook only lets you see pages in your feed that you interact with regularly.)
Thanks so much for reading! I hope to see you over at my new digs!